This Java Development Kit (JDK) allows you to code and run Java programs. It’s possible that you install multiple JDK versions on the same PC. But It’s recommended that you install only latest version. For video references visit https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hRIxHP2nux0.
For personal help https://techsupport.dewcis.com/get-help-now/
Following are steps to install Java Development Kit on Windows
- The Java SE Development Kit (JDK) is required to install NetBeans IDE. You can download the latest update of JDK at http://www.oracle.com/technetwork/java/javase/downloads.
- Click on the JDK Download icon
3. Click in the windows x64 Installer for the windows platform and Accept License Agreement and Download latest Java JDK.
4. Once the download is complete, run the exe as an administrator to install JDK.
5. Follow the prompt dialogue to finish installation.
To Install Apache Netbeans IDE:
- Go to http://netbeans.apache.org/download/ to download the latest version of NetBeans.
- Click on the download icon on the Apache Netbeans LTS Version.
3. Click on the windows installer to download the installation file
4. Once the download is finished, run the exe as an administrator to install Netbeans IDE.
5. The NetBeans IDE installer will be launched. Accept the license agreement and click next.
6. On the netbeans IDE installer wizard, follow the dialogue prompts to install the netbeans IDE on your machine.
7. Once the installation is done, click on Finish to close the Installer window.